Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog 1: The Allegory of the Cave

I can’t believe that I am actually going to walk out of this Cave. But is this real can there actually exist another life outside all these shadows I see in front of me within all this darkness. I can’t stay in this place forever if there is a life out there. I really do believe that I a am living outside the cave because I have had so many strong experiences in my life. I have see and left so many different things through out my life. I have had deaths and new members in my family. I don’t have the same things go on everyday they change all the time, some days they can be go and others can be horrible. There are many things that I have learned from all of these experiences from being responsible and be on time for school. I have also learned that you can’t trust everyone you meet right away. I don’t feel that I am chained in anywhere or held back from anything. I love to have explore new things and learn from then to help me out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment